Vibeffect products are tailored to families with teens getting ready for college. They offer two applications that guide students, through the decision-making process.
Vibe Primer measures teens’ preferences in four key areas in order to identify the characteristics they most value and should look for when considering a college.
Vibe Differentiator helps students to identify which of their top college options, best fits their needs and expectations.
- A back end built with Symfony2 and a RESTful API
- For the front end:
- A color palette that reflects Vibeffect’s established friendly color scheme, while also maintaining a vibe that corresponds with the app’s academic content
- Customized icons and graphics
- Results are reported in beautiful, easy to parse charts and bulleted summaries
- Simple animations add interest to the application
Since we built both apps from zero, we had the opportunity to apply current technologies like AngularJS. We also built a backend following the RESTFul approach, which opens up the possibility to easily use the current backend for a native mobile app build in the future.
We continue work implementing account editing for users and a service framework for processing payments.Follow Vibeffect